- RSS Channel Showcase 5131113
- RSS Channel Showcase 9898476
- RSS Channel Showcase 1494921
- RSS Channel Showcase 2446836
Articles on this Page
- 11/05/16--13:55: _The Importance of a...
- 12/16/16--01:01: _5 Reasons Why Using...
- 12/16/16--09:50: _Make a Will and hel...
- 01/16/17--08:45: _The Insurance Indus...
- 02/09/17--12:32: _CAR INSURANCE IN VA...
- 02/23/17--13:52: _When Do You Need a ...
- 03/09/17--13:57: _What are funeral pl...
- 03/28/17--04:00: _The Relationship be...
- 04/11/17--06:16: _How To Take Care of...
- 06/18/17--10:53: _How Market Size Aff...
- 06/24/17--02:12: _Saving Money and En...
- 07/07/17--09:26: _3 Reasons to Look f...
- 07/19/17--11:38: _Benefits Of Getting...
- 08/15/17--05:46: _Making a funeral pl...
- 09/01/17--03:51: _Hidden Costs of Lea...
- 09/06/17--03:24: _Save money on your ...
- 09/22/17--16:28: _A Quick Guide to He...
- 10/16/17--02:57: _What Insurance Do Y...
- 03/30/18--03:36: _Unoccupied property...
- 05/14/18--14:30: _Insurance for motor...
- 11/05/16--13:55: The Importance of a Tailored Insurance Plan
- 12/16/16--09:50: Make a Will and help St Wilfrid’s Hospice in Chichester
- 01/16/17--08:45: The Insurance Industry in 2017
- 02/09/17--12:32: CAR INSURANCE IN VAUGHAN ONTARIO
- 02/23/17--13:52: When Do You Need a Short-Term Health Insurance Plan?
- 03/09/17--13:57: What are funeral plans?
- 04/11/17--06:16: How To Take Care of Your Car Tyres On a Budget
- 06/18/17--10:53: How Market Size Affects the Costs of Financial Services
- 07/07/17--09:26: 3 Reasons to Look for a Well-Established Expat Insurance Provider
- 07/19/17--11:38: Benefits Of Getting A Flexible Line Of Credit
- 08/15/17--05:46: Making a funeral plans comparison
- 09/01/17--03:51: Hidden Costs of Leasing
- 09/06/17--03:24: Save money on your home insurance
- 09/22/17--16:28: A Quick Guide to Healthcare Insurance in the Netherlands
- 10/16/17--02:57: What Insurance Do You Really Need?
- 03/30/18--03:36: Unoccupied property – Faqs
- 05/14/18--14:30: Insurance for motor traders FAQs
While most of the biggest companies operating in the financial services sector started out as specialists in a certain segment of the financial services market, the momentum they gather often affords them the unique opportunity to branch out into many different services within the financial services sector. That’s why you can have what is even […]
A highly challenging task for businesses these days is handling payroll activities. From dealing with the paperwork and the complex procedures to facing the risk of cheque fraud on a regular basis, the inefficiency that traditional cheque payments bring are considered to be inconvenient and are a burden to any accounting team. These reasons, amongst […]
Have you made your Will? If you would like your wishes to be met after you have passed away, making a legally binding Will is the only way to ensure that your estate goes to the people and/or organisations you care about. A Will removes any doubt or conflicts over who should inherit your property, […]
The world is changing at an alarming pace; everything we do, from booking holidays, shopping, making appointments, house hunting, job hunting, and booking transport, it is all done online, thanks to the huge influence of the World Wide Web. Is this as good thing? In many ways, yes; being able to do everything without having […]
Vaughan is the 5th largest city in the GTA. It is made up of six communities and has a population that has doubled since 1991. The booming population of Vaughan implies that many people would require a means to get to their destination, and there are lots of alternatives. Roadways, trains, and public transit make […]
Health insurance is becoming more accessible thanks to the presence of programs such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). People can now get the health coverage they need easily, without having to deal with high insurance premium or complicated screening process. The insurance coverage itself has also been improved. Royalty Free Photo Despite these improvements, […]
A funeral plan is just that – your plan for what happens when it is time for your funeral to be arranged. There are very many different forms your funeral may take and your preference is likely to be guided by highly personal considerations: it might be a very basic affair, for example, or something […]
Truth be told, the insurance premiums you’re quoted to have to eventually pay for your coverage are related to just about every little detail of how you manage your finances, many of which details aren’t as obvious as one might think they’d be. Not to say that personal insurance is of less importance, but when […]
It’s important to realise that your tyres are the most important part of your car. You should know how to check them and keep them in tiptop condition and drive to protect your tyres and ultimately save you money. Driving on tyres which are defective is illegal for good reason. Your tyres are the only […]
When the principle is applied to just about any market sector really, it can go both ways in that the size of the market can affect the costs of the product or service negatively or positively. In the financial sector however the latter seems to be true as opposed to the former. Market size affects […]
Keeping the climate within your home comfortable can easily be done with the help of an air conditioning and heating system, but without an up-to-date model, you will be spending a lot more money than you have to. It is imperative that you search around for an air conditioning and heating unit that is Energy […]
If you’re going to be moving abroad on a permanent basis, it’s absolutely vital that you invest in expat health insurance before you arrive, and there are plenty of options available. Of course, many people simply compare providers by looking at their prices, but equally important is the length of time the provider has been […]
A line of credit is a type of credit that is given to a borrower. It is similar to a credit card. You are given a credit limit, which is the maximum that you can spend. There are a number of benefits that you can reap from getting a flexible line of credit. You can […]
You want to make sure that plans are in place for your funeral to go just as you’d like it to. You have also decided that paying for those arrangements in advance not only saves your family and friends from those same agonising decisions at a time of their grief, but is also likely to […]
The commercials on television might lure you into the dealership inquiring about the latest leasing program for that amazing car you just have to have. It won’t take long for the smoke to clear and for you to realize the leasing options aren’t as appealing as they seemed on TV. But, it’s still likely that […]
June 2017 saw the introduction of a new standard rate of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT). The new rate now stands at 12% of the premiums you pay for any type of general insurance, including your home insurance. When the tax was first introduced in 1994, the standard rate of this tax was set at just […]
One of the nice things about moving to the Netherlands is knowing that the Dutch healthcare system is going to be reasonably similar to the NHS in the UK. Sure, there are always going to be differences, but not the same kind of differences you’d expect if you moved to a country like Thailand or […]
One of the most effective uses of instilling fear into people so that they can buy your product or service is witnessed in the insurance industry, with a rather disturbing TV ad I saw while I was visiting a mate abroad, in South Africa. Basically the ad which aired on prime time television depicted an […]
Here you will find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions on the subject of unoccupied property and empty property insurance. Why is unoccupied or empty property seen differently by insurance providers? The risk profile associated with a property changes once it becomes unoccupied or empty. Broadly speaking, there is a higher […]
What is motor traders insurance? Motor traders’ insurance provides protection against a wide range of risks likely to be encountered by anyone running a motor trading business. This includes the motor insurance which is legally required to drive vehicles for trade purposes, insurance providing indemnity against the various liabilities likely to be faced by your […]